Charitable Deduction—Stay Involved
ACR is engaged in protecting the charitable deduction through a number of ways.
To take action now on the charitable deduction click here.
- 4/1/13 ACR Disappointed President’s Budget Fails to Protect Charity
- 3/21/13 ACR Praises Senators Thune-Blunt Amendment to Protect Charitable Deduction
- 3/14/13 ACR Statement on Senate Budget Release
- 2/14/13 ACR Testifies at House Ways and Means Committee Hearing on Charitable Giving Incentives
- 2/11/13 ACR to Testify at House Ways and Means Committee Hearing Thursday on Charitable Giving Incentives
- 1/1/13 Press Statement: Alliance for Charitable Reform Statement on Fiscal Cliff Agreement
- 12/7/12 Press Statement: ACR—Charities Should Not be Forced to Enter this Political Wrangling
- 12/6/12 Press Release: Alliance for Charitable Reform: Our Work is Not Finished
- 11/27/12 MEDIA ADVISORY: Hundreds of Nonprofit Leaders Converge on Capitol Hill Dec. 4-5, Lobby Day
- 11/5/12 Press Release: Tax Reform and the Perfect Storm for America’s Nonprofits, Charitable Giving Coalition
- 11/1/12 Press Release: Charitable Giving Crucial to Effective Disaster Relief, Rebuilding, Charitable Giving Coalition
- Protect Giving – D.C. Days (Lobby Day) - December 4-5, 2012
- 2012 Philanthropy Roundtable Annual Meeting - October 11-12, 2012
- 2012 Summit for Leaders & Lobby Day - March 21, 2012
- ACR Fly In/Speak Out: Preserving Charitable Giving (Lobby Day) - October 6, 2011
Charitable Giving Coalition:
ACR participates in the Charitable Giving Coalition, a coalition of a broad cross-section of diverse nonprofit organizations and national associations that support the nonprofit mission. The coalition is dedicated to preserving the charitable giving incentive in federal tax law, which helps the nation’s charities receive the funds necessary to fulfill their essential missions.
Interested in getting involved with efforts to protect the charitable deduction?